Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Back from the Future

Hi there!

Been a while.

Over a month actually.

Why the gap? Well, I have actually had a little more employment, plus my Bday, plus my childhood favorite football team finally went to the big dance and won it all, plus....

I can't write 9,000 word essays all the time.

So now I have to actually restrain myself and talk less and say more. I don't know if this is possible yet. I'll do my best.

Oh yeah.

One other thing happened.

One other little time eating distraction....


Dan Kitrosser (you remember Dan, he of the "AWESOME conversation?) and I are starting a company.


Theatre for the People


We're doing a show this summer in Bryant Park.

A Grimm Reality

Modern adaptations of Grimm's fairytales, in Bryant Park, free of charge.

We have a ton of of work to do.

But yeah. It's on.

So I guess this just became my actual Work/Company blog.

Thanks for reading my long rambling rant and giving me a place to turn my thoughts into something real. Who'd have thought that a blog of all things would have given rise to a whole new company.

Guess it's time now for me to walk the walk. Time to put up or shut up.

Man, I am excited. I have no idea how to do what we're going to try and do, but it's gonna be fun figuring it all out.

Click on the subscribe to this feed button and you'll get a notice when the new shorter (I promise, I promise) entries show up.

Well, that seems long enough.

Time to go actually work on the future.

(Cue the quote)

Be the change you want to see in the world--Gandhi




No comments:

Post a Comment