Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Gift.

Reduction #1

So far if we were to boil all these words words words (why am I so damn longwinded??) down to simple sentences what would we have?

1: I want to create non-proscenium theatre productions using both traditional and nontraditional approaces that are designed to give people a full, 3Dimensional experience.

2. I want to create a deeper relationship between artists and their community by relying on a Pay What You Can ticket price to insure accessibility to all people, and a profit sharing approach to compensating the artists.

3. I want to develop new works and new productions with a holistic, integrated approach to all aspects of a production in an artist driven system.

I also talked about training actors. I think that may actually belong in this section.

Authenticity. Or Problematic.

I'm not really sure what the title is yet.

But I know what I'm after.

I think.

But since I've been entirely too long winded I thought I'd just post this short little bit of thought as a gift--a breather--before I return to my normal long windedness.

You're welcome.

If you're in NYC, enjoy the snow.

Isaac

"Brevity is the soul of wit"

No comments:

Post a Comment